WELCOME TO LUSAKA
Established in 1905 Lusaka is the capital of Zambia. It has a humid subtropical climate with hot summers and warm winters, so the best time to visit Lusaka is in winters. You will find diverse communities here of Foreign Nationals. It is the commercial centre of Zambia.
Places to visit:-
- Zambezi National Park: Experience the magic of Zambezi canoe safari and enjoy the beauty of Nature.
- Chaminuka game reserve: Here you can enjoy the day with game, drive & boat cruise.
- Kalimba Reptile Park: You can see plenty of crocodile and snakes. It is an amazing experience!!
- Emperor Palace Casino: A happening place to be in Lusaka.
- Wonder World Amusement Park: An amusement park where you can have some fun time with family and friends.
- Sunday craft market: Creativity at its best. Good place to visit with great collection of cloths, jewellery, art and craft.
- Lusaka National Park: This place has a huge number of Wild animals.
- Kabwata Cultural Village: This is a museum in Lusaka, where you can find hand made goods.
Where to stay??
- Taj Pamodzi Hotel: This Hotel provides you Airport transportation with a gym within the hotel and has excellent food with Bar/Lounge.
- Cresta golf view: This hotel is 16km away from Lusaka international airport. The hotel offers an experience of comfort and affordability for travellers.
- Radisson blu hotel: It provides 5-star facilities and is present in an attractive commercial district, also in the perfect location with professional services.
- Palmwood Lodge: surrounded by the lush palm garden, perfect for the undisturbed surroundings to hold productive conferences or meetings as well as social events.
- Bongwe’s Big Bush: fantastic affordable guest house. A nice clean swimming pool and free pool table add luxury to your fun time.
- Southern Sun Ridgeway: located in the business district of Lusaka and close to embassies and government offices. Present in an attractive landscaped gardens. It has welcoming atmosphere.